BMW F 900 GS Pre-Order
BMW F 900 GS Pre-Order
BMW Motorrad is upgrading their middleweight GS lineup for calendar year 2024 and the F 850 GS is getting elevated to the F 900 GS. Along with a modest increase in displacement, the new F 900 GS features a host of developments that promise to make the bike easier to ride and faster in a variety of environments. Plus the new BMW F 900 GS will continue to enjoy technological improvements developed on the world's leading motorcycle, the R 1250 GS, and handed down through the BMW Motorrad family.
Take a look at some of the changes BMW has made to their middleweight GS below and, if you're ready to sign up for one of our first F 900 GS's, submit a fully-refundable $250 pre-order deposit to secure your next bike today!
With three BMW Motorrad dealerships on the West Coast, SoSo Cycles is the Best Coast's premiere motorcycle dealer!
• Advanced 2-cylinder in-line engine with increased capacity of now 895 cc
(previously 853 cc).
• Even higher output and torque: F 900 GS with 77 kW (105 hp) at 8,500 rpm and 93 Nm at 6,750 rpm.
• High refinement due to two counter-rotating counterbalance shafts.
• Two riding modes "Rain" and "Road" as well as ABS Pro and DTC as standard.
• Ride modes Pro with two additional ride modes as well as Dynamic Brake Control (DBC) and engine drag torque control as optional equipment ex factory.
• B ridge-type style frame.
• Optimised adjustable gearshift lever.
• Sophisticated ergonomics and numerous seat alternatives.
• Practical wind and weather protection.
• Powerful LED lighting units.
• Large, perfectly readable 6.5-inch TFT display with unrivalled information diversity and functionality.
• Intelligent emergency call for quick help in emergency situations as optional equipment ex works.
• Keyless Ride for convenient activation of the locking functions by radio as an optional extra ex works.
• Powerful paintwork and model variants make for unmistakable Enduro characteristics.
• Extensive range of optional equipment, original BMW Motorrad accessories and rider equipment.
• Weight reduced by 14 kg.
• Significantly lighter plastic fuel tank and rear section.
• New body parts.
• New, fully adjustable upside-down telescopic forks.
• Lighter swinging arm.
• Enduro Pro package as optional equipment ex works.
• Sport rear silencer by Akrapovič.
• Ergonomics optimised for off-road use.
• Enduro footrests.
• Heated grips.
• Hand protectors.
• Aluminium side stand.
• New foot brake lever.
• New LED headlight.
• Multifunction holder.